2013/10/29

More than 80 hairstyles to wear a fascinator

One of the questions that I hear more when showing my fascinators is; how can I wear it? That's how I end up creating a Pinterest board of more than 80 hair styles and tutorials showing diferent ways to dress your hair for a party. It doesn't matter if you have short hair, long hair, blonde, black, curly or straight there is a way for you to break the mold. 
And why not create a fascinator for women that for different circumstances has few hair right now? I'm working in a couple of models to give the chance to every woman to feel great no matter the circumstances you are in, I hope to be able to show them in a couple of weeks. 



Try a different hair style every week; make them to your friend, sister or mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment