2013/10/13

Wedding flower crown

     This summer I had a special order but I couldn't show you the pictures until now; a wedding flower crown. The wedding took place in the coast of the Mediterranean sea and the bride was wearing a beautiful cotton dress. For this occasion I wanted to use autochthonous flowers so I went to the mountains that are near the coast to pick them; in a couple of days I fulled my studio of hanging flowers. Everywhere I could there was a bunch of flowers drying.

    







     After that, I put all the dry flowers on the table and I started playing with them; lavender mixed with light pink flowers, little yellow ones with wheat... I also figured out how to use the small leftovers to create some flower decorations



      and finally I end up with the one, the right one for her, and look how beautiful she seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment